After School Provision
Afterschool Provision is a fun, inclusive and safe place for your child to play and relax after school. Our experienced and friendly school staff will pick up from Reception, Year 1 and Year 2. The older children make their way to the Hall.
- When everyone has arrived the children enjoy their healthy snack served with fruit and a drink, before setting off to explore what activities are on offer for the afternoon.
- As a play focused club, we aim to have resources out that every-one can enjoy and adapt to fit in with their games and needs. Some of these are role play, construction, board games and small world toys.
- We also use our outside play space-weather permitting, which gives the chance to have fun outdoors, take part in group games and a variety of different activities. For those children who prefer being creative, we always have a planned art and craft activity.
The club is open from 3.30pm until 5.45pm.
Sorry, there is no facility to collect children later than 5.45pm.
- £9.00 per session
- £5.00 per half session until 4.40pm
- £5.00 per half session from 4.40pm (if attending an After School Club)
- Sibling Reduced Rate - £5 per session (For families with more than one child attending club on the same day)
Bookings to be made at least a week in advance.
If your child attends the Afterschool Club without being pre-booked, you will be charged a £10 fee per child regardless of how long they attend the session for.