Admissions in our School
Please read the documents below carefully to ensure you meet the admission criteria before making an application. You will also need to complete the Common Application Form with the London Borough of Ealing - this can be done at www.eadmissions.org.uk
Application Forms will need to be accompanied by a signed Certificate of Catholic Practice that must be obtained from your Parish Priest, a marked school catchment area map and shown with original supporting documents as outlined in the Admissions booklets.
- For Reception 2024-2025 applications please click here.
- For Nursery 2024-2025 applications please click here.
- For In Year applications please click here.
- Application forms are also available to collect from the school office.
- To view our school prospectus please click here.
- For information regarding the appeals procedure please click here.
For more information about our school please see our 'Welcome to our School' PowerPoint below.
If your child is due to start school in September 2024, or you are interested in joining our school community now, we invite you to attend our Open Evening on Monday 16th October 2023 at 6.00pm.
Please email email@example.com to confirm your attendance. We look forward to welcoming you to our school.
If you are unable to attend our Open Evening on Monday 16th October we will also be holding school tours on Wednesday 8th November, Wednesday 15th November and Wednesday 22nd November at 10.00am. To book a place on one of these dates please email firstname.lastname@example.org